Helping Businesses Harness the Power of Games & Play
It’s no secret that businesses large and small are starting to see the huge potential to engage with an audience on a deep and meaningful level via video games.
Our full custom video game design and development service covers everything from game design & concept work, artwork, animation, sound design and coding right through to the final game build.
We make engaging interactive games for a variety of business uses, including:
- Marketing Campaigns
- Digital, Interactive Business Gifts & Rewards
- Exhibition Stands and Live Events
- Education & Corporate Training
We predominantly create games using HTML5, with our own in-house built HTML5 game engine. This allows us to streamline the game production process and target a wide range of platforms.
We also have access to a range of alternative computer game development platforms where needed, including Adobe AIR and Unity.
How Can We Use Custom Interactive Games in Our Business?
Truly engaging interactive content to help promote businesses, products, services, websites and more. Read more…
- Advergames – Fusing advertising and entertainment, advergaming can be a great way to increase brand awareness in addition to your existing campaigns. Read more…
- Promotional Games – Looking for a more engaging alternative to stale corporate business gifts, promotional items and employee rewards? Promotional games can inject some fun into your business promotions. Read more…
- Games for Exhibition Stands & Trade Shows Booths – Help attract customers and create a buzz by including a game as part of your exhibition stand or promotional event. Read more…
- Branded Facebook Games – Engage your audience and increase brand exposure on the world’s most popular social network. Read more…
- Christmas & Other Seasonal Promotions – Looking to create some engaging content for a seasonal sales promotion or just to send out on your mailing list over the festive period. We create Christmas themed games to help keep your business top of mind over the festive period. Read more…
Use interactive games to help inject some fun into serious tasks, including education, business training and more. Read more…
- Educational Games – Provide engaging, fun educational materials for all ages with custom educational games. Read more…
- Games for Corporate Training Sessions – Make corporate employee training more memorable, or if your business provides training services, add some engaging digital content to your training workshops. Read more…
- Games for Museums & Exhibition Installations – Add engaging educational content to reinforce information about exhibits. Read more…
Where Can We Use Interactive Games?
Making your game playable in the web browser allows quick and easy access via a single web address. Read more…
Use a custom interactive game to engage on the most popular platform for casual gaming on the go. Read more…
Desktop PC Games
Windows applications, for standard PC hardware can be a great choice for deploying your game for offline play, either in the workplace or for external events.
Use digital games as a piece of premium content for interactive kiosks and installations. From content for trade shows, to museums the only limits are your imagination. Read more…
What Game Development Platforms Do You Use?
Cover both desktop and mobile platforms using one single version of your game with HTML5. Read more…
Flash/Adobe AIR Games
We produce desktop compatible web based games for when you know you audience doesn’t have access to an HTML5 compatible browser. Plus Adobe AIR provides a way to build your game as a mobile app.
We’re expert UK game developers. We cover the full game production process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
If you already have a solid idea, we can help you flesh it out into a good, workable concept, or we can come up with game concepts from scratch for you.
We’ll also provide full instructions and help with getting your game up and running after delivery, including web hosting if required.
Please get in touch to discuss your project and it’s goals, then we’ll be able to put together a full written project proposal for you – including suggested concept(s), a detailed spec, exactly what’s required from your end and a fixed price quote.
Device Independent Game Design
We have extensive experience of designing and developing games that just work across a range of target devices and screen sizes. We use responsive design techniques where applicable and design games to work with a range of input devices, as required.
What Types of Games Can You Develop?
It’s unlikely you’ll have the budget for a hi-tech 3D extravaganza, but within the realms of a 2D game we can develop pretty much anything.
The start of the game design process usually involves figuring out who your target audience is. Then we can suggest possible game concepts that will fit and appeal to your audience.
We’re experts in developing games to appeal to different age ranges and levels of technical proficiency. From simple, easy to pick-up and play puzzle games, to more complex experiences, to appeal to more experienced gamers. Anything from a simple, addictive casual puzzle game to a more complex arcade-like game, we’ve got it covered.
Aren’t Computer Games for Kids?
Despite what you might think, it’s not just kids that play video games, in fact that couldn’t be further from the truth. Research has shown that a large percentage of gamers are adults (the average gamer being in their 30s), and women are just as likely to play video games as men. So computer games are suitable for targeting a wide range of demographics, not just children or the youth market.
How Much Does It Cost?
We have years of experience designing and developing digital games for clients and meeting the specific requirements of producing for mobile devices. So we can have your game up and running in a relatively short time-frame and can scale game concepts and provide solutions within a range of budgets from the most modest through to more substantial budgets.
How Long Does It Take?
It all really depends on how complex the game is and we can sometimes accommodate urgent projects in a short timeframe, but it’s usually best to start planning and get in touch as early as possible.
We’re a small, highly specialist Bristol, UK based game developer. We have around two decades of experience of making games for various platforms and around a decade of making interactive games for businesses.
Who We’ve Developed Games For
We’ve developed games for businesses large and small, as well as individuals and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our game clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
Feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any questions and give advice specific to your needs. We can also provide some ideas for what your game could be.