Looking to Use an Advergame for an Advertising Campaign?
Reasons You Should Consider Using Advergames
Some of the main reasons you should consider using video games for advertising over traditional, passive marketing content (such as video) are:
- Truly non-interruptive – They don’t interrupt your audience’s experience, they provide the experience itself.
- Interactivity – They bring a more meaningful, immersive connection between you and your audience.
- The fun factor – Your audience actually enjoys interacting with your brand.
- Increased exposure – Because players enjoy interacting with your brand, this can dramatically increase dwell times and encourage repeat plays.
- A great hook for a press release – Because advergaming is still rare in most business sectors, it really can give you a unique angle to get the media to buy into your story.
Our Custom Advergame Design & Development Services
We’re a specialist Bristol, UK based advergame developer with around a decade of experience in developing video games for advertising campaigns, as well as intrinsically communicating product features and benefits. In fact, we started creating games for advertising theatre productions well over a decade ago, before most people have even heard the term “advergames”.
We cover the full custom advergame development process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Who We’ve Developed Advergames For
We have around a decade of experience developing games for advertising businesses large and small and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
If you need a quote for an advergame project, or just some more general advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.