UK Custom Advergame Developers
Looking to Use an Advergame for an Advertising Campaign?
Advergames (sometimes called “viral games”) fuse advertising and entertainment. They can put brands in front of massive audiences and keep them coming back for more.
If you’re looking to develop a web or mobile advergame to use as part of an advertising campaign we can help.
Reasons You Should Consider Using Advergames
Some of the main reasons you should consider using an advergame over traditional, passive marketing content (such as video) are:
- Truly non-interruptive – They don’t interrupt your audience’s experience, they provide the experience itself.
- Interactivity – They bring a more meaningful, immersive connection between you and your audience.
- The fun factor – Your audience actually enjoys interacting with your brand.
- Increased exposure – Because players enjoy interacting with your brand, this can dramatically increase dwell times and encourage repeat plays.
- A great hook for a press release – Because advergaming is still rare in most business sectors, it really can give you a unique angle to get the media to buy into your story.
Our Custom Advergame Design & Development Services
We’re a specialist Bristol, UK based advergame developer with around a decade of experience in developing games that seamlessly integrate with advertising campaigns, as well as intrinsically communicating product features and benefits. In fact, we started creating games to promote theatre productions well over a decade ago, before most people have even heard the term “advergames”.
We cover the full custom advergame development process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Who We’ve Developed Advergames For
We have around a decade of experience developing advergames for businesses large and small and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
If you need a quote for a project, or just some advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.