Advergame Design & Development
We’re a UK based video game developer with around a decade of experience producing games for businesses large and small.
We offer a complete advergame design & development service to companies throughout the UK. We’re also happy to work with marketing, advertising and PR agencies.
Some of the main advantages of advergaming over traditional, passive marketing content (such as video) are:
- Truly non-interruptive – Advergames don’t interrupt your audience’s experience, they ARE the experience.
- Interactivity – Bring a more meaningful, immersive connection between advertiser and audience.
- The fun factor – Your audience actually enjoys interacting with your advert.
- Increased exposure – Because players enjoy interacting with your brand, this can dramatically increase dwell times and encourage repeat plays.
- A great hook for a press release – Because advergaming is still rare in most business sectors, it really can give you a unique angle to get the media to buy into your story.
Want to give your game that competitive edge? We can include a global scoreboard. This can help encourage friendly competition between players and increase shareability. It also helps give your game that “just one more try” addictiveness.
Want to focus solely on Facebook? We can fully integrate with the Facebook Games platform.
Want to measure success? We can integrate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see detailed reports on player engagement stats. These include dwell times, bounce rates, game events and much more.
We’re expert UK based advergame developers. We have extensive experience in designing games that seamlessly integrate with marketing campaigns, as well as intrinsically communicating product features and benefits. In fact, we started creating games to promote theatre productions well over a decade ago, before most people had even heard the term “advergames”.
We cover the full production process, from initial game designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final game build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Get in Touch
Feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any questions and give advice specific to your needs. We can also provide some ideas for what your game could be.