UK Custom Educational Game Developers
Looking to Use an Educational Game for Digital Interactive Learning?
From classroom to boardroom and beyond, educational games allow you to make learning fun for youngsters and adults alike.
Whether it’s just to communicate ideas and help make the general public think, or part of a more academic course, games can be an extremely useful tool to make learning more practical & engaging.
If you’re looking for a UK based educational game developer to create an educational game for a website, or for offline use, we can help.
Why Use Educational Games for Learning?
Learning isn’t always the most exciting of activities. So why not consider bringing the subjects to life with visuals, animation, sound and real interaction.
Instead of using traditional passive educational materials (consisting of static words, pictures and diagrams on a page or screen), educational games allow you to create immersive experiences to help reinforce traditional learning methods.
We can also work with you to design characters to help pull in learners. These can either be used directly as controllable game characters, or as a way to delivery textual information and instructions, guiding the player through the game.
Aren’t Games Just for Kids?
It’s a common misconception that video games are just for kids. In fact nothing could be further from the truth. The majority of people who play video games are adults and the average gamer is in their 30’s. This makes educational games ideal for targeting all ages, not just kids.
How Can We Use Educational Games?
- Public Use – Educational games can be published on the web or used in some public location to get your information across in an engaging way.
- At Work – Use educational games as an engaging and memorable way to instil broad company values, train on specific company procedures or processes, and more.
- In the Classroom – Put the fun into learning for children with educational games.
Where Can We Use Educational Games?
- Online Games – Educational online games allow easy access and compatibility with both desktop computers and modern smartphones and tablets, from the same version.
- Mobile Games – Support the most common way people now consume digital interactive content with educational mobile games.
- PC Games – Build your educational game as a standard Windows PC application to allow offline play for a huge variety of uses and situations, such as digital kiosks in museums or as a fun interactive element for a kid’s play area to classroom use.
Our Custom Educational Game Development Services
We’ll work with you, using our extensive experience in creating games for serious applications, to formulate a plan to transfer your learning objectives into the gaming world in innovative ways, without losing sight of your goals. Then we’ll build your educational game, including early stage prototypes where necessary, so you can “live test” the concepts with sample groups before going to full production.
We’re UK based educational game developers and cover the full custom educational game development process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
We can also provide ongoing updates as time passes in order to keep it fresh or make necessary changes as the learning subjects evolve.
Who We’ve Developed Games For
We’re a Bristol, UK based educational game developer with around a decade of experience developing games for businesses large and small and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our educational games development clients include the world’s leading outdoor advertising company, an IT training company, and more.
Get in Touch
If you need a quote for an educational game development project, or just some advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.