UK Custom HTML5 Game Developers & Designers
Why Should We Use HTML5 for Games?
HTML5 makes it possible to create fun, engaging multimedia content that works directly in the web browser. It eliminates the need for third party browser plugins, such as Flash and the Unity web player. Plus, HTML5 is compatible with a full range of modern devices, from smartphones and tablets to desktop PCs and Macs with a modern web browser installed.
It has also brought about a range of advances in web browser features, that are especially suited to games. These advances, along with mobile compatibility make HTML5 not only a viable, but in many case preferable, alternative to mobile apps for games.
Want To Future-Proof Your Online Digital Content?
Using the latest web standards makes sure your web based content doesn’t rely on third-party browser plugins (such as the Flash and Unity web players).
HTML5 games run directly in the web browser, so you don’t need to worry about shifting third-party platforms or trends making your content completely obsolete in future.
We can also convert your existing Flash games to make them compatible with a full range of modern devices. We’ll give them a more modern, highly polished make-over to keep them up-to-date and future proof.
How Can We Use Our HTML5 Game?
HTML5 is ideal for modest budget, fast turn around game projects, such as branded games.
Just some of the ways you can use branded html5 games are:
- Advergames – Help drive engagement as part of a marketing campaign for a specific product or service.
- Promotional Games – Create digital business gifts that provide real value.
- Exhibition Stand Games – Add digital interactive content to an exhibition stand to attract visitors and increase engagement.
- Experiential Marketing – Use a game as a focal point of a live marketing event.
Make serious application more interesting and above all fun.
Just some of the ways you can use serious online games are:
- Educational Games – Create fun, engaging content to support learning.
- Corporate Training Sessions – Inject some fun into your corporate training sessions.
- Museums & Exhibition Installations – Add engaging content as part of exhibits to get across vital information in more interesting ways.
- Kids Play Areas – Add fun interactive digital content to kids play areas in a variety of locations.
Where Can We Publish Our HTML5 Game?
Although HTML5 is predominantly a web based technology, there are options for publishing for a range of uses, such as:
- Online – Publish your game on your website it help promote your online presence.
- Mobile Apps – Package you game as a mobile app for delivery via mobile app stores.
- PC Based Interactive Kiosks – Use you game on standard PC hardware to create an interactive kiosk to run your game at any physical location.
The Tech We Use
You’re not paying us to reinvent the wheel, or deal with device/browser specific quirks and bugs. We can focus on using your budget to build code and assets that are specific to your game.
We also get full control of adding features that we and our clients need. This allows us to stay right at the cutting edge of cross-platform HTML5 game development.
Our HTML5 Mobile Web Game Development & Design Services
We’re UK based expert HTML5 game developers. We cover the full HTML5 game production process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, programming, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
We have years of experience in creating designs to work across a huge variety of devices and hardware specs.
From the initial design stage we’ll plan for all target screen sizes and input device options. So you can be sure of a uniform experience across all target devices.
Get in Touch
Feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any questions and give advice specific to your needs. We can also provide some ideas for what your game could be.