UK Branded Game Developers
Why Use a Game to Help Your Next Campaign Stand Out?
Games are the ultimate in fun, engaging, interactive digital content to help communicate your marketing messages to your audience.
Their unique power comes from the fact that your audience enjoys interacting with your brand, increasing dwell times and repeat exposure.
If you’re looking to start using games in your campaigns, we can help.
How Can We Use Games?
Just some of the ways you can start using games are:
- Advergames – We make games that fuse advertising with entertainment and provide unparalleled levels of engagement and above all fun
- Promotional Games – Provide a creative, cost effective, more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional, physical promotional items and corporate cards by using a game instead
- Games for Exhibition Stands – We make games to engage visitors, help make your trade show booth stand out and create a buzz at your next event
- Games for Experiential Marketing – Provide a great digital interactive element for your next event.
- Facebook Games – Help give your brand’s social media presence a boost by using a game on the world’s most popular social network.
What Are Games Suitable for Promoting?
The games we develop are particularly well suited for entertainment and media industries. But because they can appeal to a huge range of people of all ages and backgrounds we can design to appeal to pretty much any target audience.
Some examples of what you could create a game to help promote are:
- Products & Services – Everything from mass retail market consumer electronics to niche B2B products and services can benefit from branded games.
- Film, TV, Theatre Productions & Books – Games are especially suited for inclusion in traditionally media heavy websites. Help get visitors immersed in elements of your story and pique interest, as well as increasing dwell times on your website.
- Music – Help make a music artist or band website sticky and keep visitors coming back. You could even use a music track as background music to help drive interest and sales of a full release.
- Travel & Tourism – Create content to help raise awareness of anything from an airline’s USP to places of interest in a specific holiday destination.
Where Can We Publish?
The main publishing options are:
- Branded Online Games – Get the best coverage across the widest range of modern device types, all from the same version with a branded web game.
- Branded Mobile Games – Target modern mobile devices with either a mobile app delivered via mobile app stores or go web based with HTML5.
- Branded PC Games – Build your game as a stand-alone software application for PCs and/or Macs.
What Tech Do You Use?
The main options we use are:
- Branded HTML5 Games – HTML5 is currently the most popular and cost effective platform. It allows us to create games that are playable on desktop computers and mobile devices. We can also convert your old Flash game to HTML5.
- Branded Flash Games – Although it’s no longer recommended for most projects, Flash is still useful as a development platform for projects where the target audience won’t have a modern HTML5 compatible web browser installed (such as for short term projects in a corporate environment). Plus, Adobe AIR allows us to build as a standalone desktop PC game or mobile app with minimal code changes.
- Other Game Engines – We have access to a range of additional third party development platforms, such as Unity. These can be useful for making games for use as mobile apps and/or installable applications for desktop PCs.
We have over a decade of experience in designing digital game concepts that intrinsically communicate brand values, product features and benefits and tie in with other areas of your marketing.
We often work with end client’s in-house marketing departments. We’re also happy to work with digital agencies looking to outsource projects as part of wider campaigns.
We cover the full game development process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Who We’ve Developed Games For
We’ve developed games for businesses large and small, as well as individuals and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
Feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any questions and give advice specific to your needs. We can also provide some ideas for what your game could be.