Branded Games for Marketing Campaigns
Looking to Use a Branded Digital Game for Marketing or Business Promotion?
Branded interactive mini games are the ultimate in fun, engaging, interactive digital content to help marketers communicate their marketing message to their audience.
Their unique power comes from players interacting with your brand, increasing user engagement, keeping users’ attention, encouraging repeat exposure and helping increase brand awareness.
If you’re looking to use a branded computer game for marketing, or to send out to exisiting customers as a digital promotional item, we can help.
How Can We Use Video Games for Marketing?
Just some of the ways you can start using interactive mini games to help entertain users and fulfill your marketing goals are:
- Advergames – Advergames fuse advertising with entertainment and provide a great, fun way to engage with your audience, to help promote your brand, or specific products and services.
- Brand Promotions – Provide a creative, cost effective, more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional, physical promotional items and corporate Christmas cards to send out to exisiting customers, or for use internally to boost employee morale.
- Exhibition Stands – Engage visitors, help attract them to your trade show booth and help create a buzz around your brand and products at your next event.
- Experiential Marketing – Provide a great, fun digital interactive element with a branded computer game experience to help promote a new product at your next event.
- Facebook – Help give your brand’s social media presence a fun boost by adding a video game to your facebook page, to help increase engagement and brand awareness amongst users of the most popular social network.
Where Can We Publish Our Branded Game?
Where to publish your branded interactive game is largely dependent on your campaign goals. When we know more about your brand and goals we’ll be able to advise you and make recommendations.
The main options for a video game as part of your business marketing strategy are:
- Online – Use branded online games to engage your audience across a huge range of target devices directly in the web browser, anytime, anywhere, all from a single version of the game.
- Mobile – Target smartphones and tablets with branded mobile games, using either a branded app delivered via mobile app stores or publishing online via mobile compatible HTML5.
- Desktop PC – Get your branded interactive mini game built as a stand-alone software app to run on standard PC hardware. A great option for offline use at events and exhibitions.
What Platforms Do You Use?
There are a number of different options available to create mini games for brand campaigns. We’ll be able discuss the best options for your brand when we know more about your needs.
Some of the options are:
- HTML5 – Branded HTML5 games allow game players access across a full range of modern devices via the web and can be packaged as a Windows PC app for interactive kiosks.
- Flash/Adobe AIR – Flash is now coming to end of it’s lifespan as a viable web based platform, but with Adobe AIR it’s possible to create installable applications, that run on desktop computers and mobile. We also offer a Flash to HTML5 conversion service for your existing branded Flash games.
- Other Game Engines – We also have access to a range of additional engines, such as Unity, depending on the project.
What Types of Marketing Games Do You Make?
We can cover a wide range of game types, depending on your requirements, customers and budget, including:
- Arcade Style Games – Create a retro styled action game that relates to your brand as a whole or specific products and services.
- Interactive Quizzes – Bring trivia questions relating to your brand to life with interactivity, specially designed characters, animation and sound.
- Digital Board Games – Create a unique branded digital board game experience for local multiplayer use.
Do You Offer Off-the-Shelf Brandable Games for Marketing?
Unlike many branded mini game developers we don’t offer off-the-shelf re-brandable games and just add brand colours and company logo. We create each bespoke game for a specific client’s marketing campaign. This way we make sure marketers get a solution that’s designed from the ground up to meet their requirements, suit their target audience and integrate well with their marketing strategies to increase brand engagement, rather than having to pick the best fit from a limited selection of pre-built promotional games.
Social Sharing Features
If you want to use your promotional game as part of a social media campaign we can include social sharing buttons to allow game players to easily share on Twitter and Facebook, along with media tags for thumbnail images.
Our Custom Branded Game Design & Development Services
We’re a highly experienced branded digital game developer who have over a decade of experience in designing game concepts for brands. We don’t just tack on your company name and logo and branding, but create custom marketing games from the ground up to intrinsically communicate brand values, product features and benefits and tie in with other areas of your marketing.
We often work with end client’s in-house marketing departments. We’re also happy to work with marketing agencies looking to outsource projects for brands as part of wider marketing campaigns.
Unlike many other custom gaming producers, we’re not a jack-of-all trades web developer, we’re game development experts. We have a deep understanding of the specific technical challenges associated with developing games.
We cover the full custom branded computer game development process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Who We’ve Developed Promotional Games For
We’re a Bristol, UK based branded game developer with around a decade of experience developing games for businesses large and small and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
If you need a quote for a branded game project, or just some more general advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.