UK Serious Game Developer
Looking for Creative Ideas to Make Serious Business Tasks More Engaging?
Serious games can help add fun into what are often seen as mundane corporate tasks and processes as well as making them more memorable and engaging.
We develop serious games ranging from simple interactive quizzes to digital board games, simulations and more.
How Can We Use Games?
- Educational Games – As part of e-learning courses, games can make learning more enjoyable for adults and kids alike. Read more…
- Games for Museums & Exhibition Installations – Add engaging educational content to reinforce information about exhibits. Read more…
- Games for Training Sessions – Looking for an engaging interactive alternative to learning materials and passive presentations? Get your attendees or employees actively involved, talking and actually enjoying the learning. Read more…
- Employee Team Building Games – Inject some fun into corporate team building exercises. We can develop games to be played in groups, encourage group discussion and collaborative problem solving.
- Kids Play Area Games – Premium digital content to entertain kids of all ages. Whether it’s to include an educational element, or just for fun. Read more…
You Can Reuse Serious Games Again and Again
Developing a custom serious game can have a relatively significant cost attached to it (although we can work with you to define and work to strict budgets where necessary), but think of it as a long-term investment, to be used again and again.
Our Approach to Developing Serious Games
We’re firm believers in the value of making these activities entertaining and enjoyable. We take a different approach to most serious games developers. We don’t make sterile, crude, functional (often statistically based) simulations, we bring the same production process and values as we do to the traditional (just for fun) video games we make. We wholeheartedly believe that the fun factor (and production quality) is extremely important.
Our Serious Games Development Services
We’re a UK based serious games developer and cover the full production process, from initial designs, concepts and mock-ups through to the final build, including artwork, animation, coding, music and sound design. Plus we’re here to answer any questions and advise you every step of the way.
Who We’ve Developed Games For
We’ve developed games for businesses large and small, as well as individuals and can provide solutions to suit most budgets. Some of our clients include London based marketing and advertising agencies, one of the biggest theatre companies in the UK (and London’s West End), one of the world’s most successful independent film & TV production/distribution companies, one of the world’s largest supermarket chains, book publishers, a well known UK motorsport venue and more.
Get in Touch
Feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any questions and give advice specific to your needs. We can also provide some ideas for what your serious game could be.